48 Urinary Tract Neoplasia
1. How common are renal tumors in the dog?
2. What are the most common renal tumors in the dog?
• Bilateral and multiple renal cystadenocarcinomas have been associated with a syndrome of generalized nodular dermatofibrosis described primarily in German Shepherds
3. What signs are present with renal tumors?
4. What tests should I perform to make a diagnosis of a renal tumor?
5. What is the prognosis for renal tumors?
Only gold members can continue reading. Log In or Register a > to continue